BESPOKE OAK FURNITURE
Each piece of furniture we produce is handmade to order from solid oak. In addition to our portfolio of designs we specialise in creating bespoke items, designed, manufactured and finished to suit your personal requirements. Our entire portfolio is based on original period furniture, from an early medieval style cruciform table to our hand carved oak tester bed. We have produced a 20’ long dining table for a Cumbrian Castle, to a singular bespoke chair personalised with hand carved dates and initials.
Please contact us for further information, designs, sizes, and availability.
- Portfolio of designs to select from, or bespoke design to your exact specifications
- Hand made to order in solid oak
- Dining tables & chairs; cupboards, chests & coffers; tester beds, four-poster beds & half-headed beds; wardrobes & chests of drawers
- Hand carved or inlaid details
- Hand finished to a bespoke sample chosen by yourself
- Integration of audio visual systems
- Hand forged ironwork
- For private clients, heritage organisations or commercial projects
- Delivery worldwide
- Typical project values from £500 to £50,000+
Above: concept sketch prepared for the design phase of a bespoke commission for a Tester Bed
“A company that makes furniture of the highest quality”
Nicolas Cooper – Country Life Magazine