bespoke interior joinery for a family home in bucks.
An extensive bespoke interior joinery project, working alongside our client and their architectural and building teams. Stuart Interiors are designers and makers of two oak coffered ceilings, the first in the main reception room and the second crowning the pool room.
Each ceiling featuring hand carved oak bosses, with every boss a different C16th design.
Solid oak panelling has been installed throughout the house, with a linenfold design running through the ground and first floors.
Large, Tudor arched Entrance Doors feature three door leaves and a hand-carved solid oak curtain pelmet, with a leaf and vine design.
Further oak doors, including two sets of bespoke sliding doors and an impressive curved oak door, the designs for which are based on a C16th original from a Devon manor house.
Please contact us and we would be delighted to discuss how we could be of help with your project.
- Bespoke interior joinery for a substantial extension to a private home
- Complete project management from initial design suggestions, to full working drawings, manufacture and site installation
- 16th century style oak joinery schemes
- Solid oak coffered ceiling for a reception room
- Bespoke oak ceiling for the pool room
- Hand carved oak bosses
- Bespoke oak panelling, with carved linenfold detail, throughout the house
- Hand carved bespoke oak overmantel
- Solid oak interior and exterior doors
- Bespoke oak sliding doors, liners and architraves
- Gothic style oak and iron staircase
- Project location: Buckinghamshire
- Project duration: approx. 24 months