Oak Joinery for a Commercial Property, City of London
Stuart Interiors were commissioned by a leading merchant banker in St James’ Square, London, to create an impressive suite of oak panelled rooms, including Entrance Hall, Library, Conference Room and Board Rooms. We also produced a small Georgian style staircase with monkey tail handrail, and various pieces of bespoke furniture.
This project took eighteen months to complete, from initial concept designs to final installation, with a total spend of around £400,000.
If you would like further information on how we can help with your project, please contact us and we would be delighted to discuss your project.
- Bespoke design of all joinery elements, working together with the interior designer and architect
- Oak panelling for Entrance Hall, Library, Conference Room, Board Rooms
- Solid oak doors, architraves and liners
- Integrated audio visual systems, hidden behind oak panelling
- Bespoke oak staircase, Georgian in style
- Hand carved oak overmantels and fire surrounds
- Complete project management from initial design suggestions, to full working drawings, manufacture and site installation
- Project location: London, SW1
- Project duration: around 18 months
- Project value: around £400,000